Followers

Auto Backlink

.:: Laydee_N Baby Boo ::.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!!!


 Happy New Year... it's the 5th day of 2011.
Been a while didn't visit my sweet diary and my friends here...

Actually there's a lot to update with u guys..
But don't know where to start.
hmm... I should start from "What I Want For My New Year?"

What?? 
I'm not sure myself... hehehhe..
I do have one in mind, but it's better for me to keep it myself.
I think Baby Min want the same thing for herself..
Non-Stop repeat the sentence " I Want ....... " over and over again..
To bad, it's not something that I can buy for her.
I don't even own "it".
I really wish that Baby Min can understand every words I say..

Laydee_N : Darl, Please stay....

0 Secreto D Amore:

.:: Laydee_N Album ::.

.:: Laydee_N GuestBook ::.